Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday August 15,2010

China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le

Hey Ladies,

What an awesome color. This is China Glaze Secret Per-Wink-Le another
color admired but never tried. I love the way this looks in the bottle
and exactly the same on my hand, that doesn't happen often. This was
three coats more because of my application technique more than
anything else. I still have a hard time getting the sides of my nails
even after all this time. I'm embarressed to admit it. Any of you
ladies have trouble especially with longer nails? Maybe it's just me,
you don't need to agree with me on that one. He he. Well anyways nice
talking with you all.
Nicky

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even after years, I still seem to miss the outer edge, especially on my pinky nails when I'm painting them. I have to be very careful to make SURE I get them or I'll wind up with a nice wide swath on the outside edge.

Unknown said...

Good I feel better knowing it's not just me. It is the outer edges that are always an issue. Hope you drop by again. Nicky