Sunday, March 06, 2011

Trind Hand Repair product review

Hello Ladies,

I hope you all had a great weekend. I just wanted to do a post about Trind. A representative from Trind contacted me awhile ago asking if I would try out some of the products they have available online here. I was excited to try new products. I was sent this Hand Repair cream and have been using it for about a week and a half. I love the smell of this cream when putting it on. I love the fact that I can rub it on and within seconds it is absorbed in my skin without the greasy or slippery feeling that some hand creams can leave. Trind has this information online for the products that you should know:

Trind Hand Repair is a rich, moisturizing hand cream. It absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy residue. Your hands will look and feel youthful, supple.
Hand Repair contains Duo-Liposomes to revitalize your hands. Liposomes are minute sacs used to carry compounds to specific tissue. Trind developed a unique kind of liposome by splitting one: each side of the Duo-Liposome is filled with basic elements that promote the natural production of Vitamin F. The result is the production of new cells, which are stronger and of a much better texture.



I have been using it twice a day each day and my hands are feeling soft and my cuticle area is feeling better, they aren't dry anymore. I have very mild eczema and I can't use perfume creams on my hands or I have a burning sensation.

Trind has given my readers a great discount for those of you who would like to try out some of the products available online hereEnter discount code: nicky to receive 20% savings on your order. This offer is good until May 3rd,2011.
 They also have great polishes that actually have active ingredients that make your nails healthier every time you use it. I will be posting pictures of the Caring Colors that were sent to me.
Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a great evening.
Nicky

**Product shown here was given to me by the company so I could try the product and give my honest opinion.

No comments: