Wednesday, March 09, 2011

New Delivery

Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all having a great day!! I am having such an awesome day!! I got four of my six deliveries coming to me. I don't have my cell today so I can't take any pics so I went to the sites I purchased these items from and saved a pic so I could show you the great stuff I got today.
First up is the Quirius polishes I have been wanting since seeing Erin Island posted last month. I am soooo impressed by this company. The pricing is great $3.00 per bottle or you can get sets of six for $15.00. I ordered on March 1st and got my polishes today already and they even sent me an extra bottle. I really can't wait to get more polishes from this company. That ladies is awesome customer service. I don't even tell anyone I have a nail blog until I am having an issue that isn't being resolved correctly.
Next I found Essential Nails while searching for online sites selling nail products. I have to say the products are great. They have full nail technology certificate programs available that you can do from home. They sell lots of study material that normal ladies can purchase also. I was so excited when I found these. I picked up three dvd's right away.
First is course 6: Maintaining Nail Extensions(I have Gels), Course 1: Gel Tip & Overlay Nails(dvd and book included), Course 7:Nail Art. Each dvd has two hours of information on each subject. They have tons of other stuff too. I was so happy. As you all know I have been trying to learn how to do my own gel nails. My nails are thicker and need to be shaped better but I am very new and learning as I go. I only do my nails like once a month so it's taking way longer than if I could afford the course cuz then I would be practicing on students for a major part of the course. Anyways, I am trying so eventually I will get the hang of it. In the meantime I am hoping these dvd's will help with how to's and stuff.
I want to get other stuff next month also, they have a great book Art and Science Nail Technician book. It's like $70.00 CND so I am going to get that later. I still want some more polishes and few more plates first. I am just to excited to wait for my son to get back with my phone so I can take the pics to show you today. I will take the pics when he gets home of my new plates too. 
Thanks for dropping by, I hope you have a great night!!
Nicky

No comments: