Thursday, June 02, 2011

KOTD Happy Thursday!!

Hello Ladies,
How is your week going so far?? I hope it is going just like you hoped;)
I wanted to post this yesterday for Pink Wed. I didn't get home till
really late from going to the mall with my son after dropping
off my other son and his friend to some weekly church thing.
I was pooped by the time got home. I have been trying to keep
a very very sore throat from getting into a throat infection.
I have been sucking on the Cepacol thingy with antiseptic hoping
to kill the pain:(
I used my favorite OPI Mod About You alternated as always
with Joe Fresh Powder Blue which is so cute. I stamped
with Konad Black mixed with CC Where's the Soiree?
I hope you like it!!




Thank you for stopping in today and I hope to see you again!!
I am so happy my new followers! I can't believe I may hit 200!!
I am lucky to have great followers like you ladies^-^
Nicky

4 comments:

Minnie said...

Very neat design:D I hope your throat gets better soon;D

kate said...

wow. that's really nice. what image plates are they from?

i was really tired last night too. i had things to do but i completely just slept through the night lol.

hope u have a good weekend!

kate said...

hi nicky. i have an award for u in my blog. please check it out <3

Miki said...

OOO Walking on the wild side!! I like it!!

Here's a couple of links for sore throat remedies (im big on home remedies)

http://www.myhomeremedies.com/topic.cgi?topicid=187

http://www.natural-homeremedies.com/homeremedies_sorethroat.htm

Hope you feel better bella.

xoxox

PS did I ever tell you that im jealous of your hair?? It looks so long and straight LOL.