Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday KOTD

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all had a great weekend!! Mine, was very quiet. I have
been staying inside due to hot weather. I have my air conditioner so
I am staying COOL!! I have a hard time in the heat so I hate summer.
I am counting down to Fall.
I wanted to show you my very first Nfu-Oh polish. I got #65. It cost me like 18.00
with delivery.  I thought it was worth it but my hubby, not so much...
I am going to post the many I did with the polish. I know it didn't need it but
I can't help myself. I haven't had just plain polish on my nails in months.
I always prefer a stamping mani, well for me anyways.
I hope you like it.




Thank you for dropping by. I hope to see you again!!

Nicky

2 comments:

Kay said...

The color is gorgeous! I hate the heat too. I went to a party the other day. Eating outside in 105 F degree is not my idea of a good time.

Stay cool!

Natalie said...

wow! Your nails are incredibly long! I have always wished I had really long nails! I like your blog too!