Sunday, August 14, 2011

GO AND GET IT LADIES!!!!!!!

Hello Ladies,
I was very excited when I found out that Nfu Oh Victorian polish Number 061

 
was once again back in stock.....
I rushed right over to finally purchase my very first silver halo. They also
have the base coat you all are talking about. I was expecting to see many
posts about either product but I only seen one. I just wanted
to share. There is a 2 max for the polish. I did not check for the base coat.
I hope you find this helpful.
I wish you all a great week!!!

Nicky

3 comments:

The Phalanges Friend said...

Aw you're sweet for sharing!
Others (like me) would totally keep the news to themselves muahaha. ;)

Tierney said...

THANK YOU!!!

Nail Technician said...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your site provides so much valuable information, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site on our office computer to come back in the future. All the best!