Sunday, December 11, 2011

^_^ NEW IMAGE PLATE QA18 ^_^

Hello Ladies,
I hope you are having a nice weekend!!
I got this plate on Thursday and couldn't wait to try it.
I love music. It is my only other passion besides my nails that I love to do.
If my stomach isn't trembling than my music isn't loud enough.LOL.
I am a dancing fool at clubs when I go out. I haven't had the chance to go
out since Aug 2009 if you can believe that!!
My hubby isn't much for bars so we don't go out much at all.
I loved how this mani turned out!! I have seen a few similar and I
have loved the look of it but I didn't really have an image similar.
I am sure you probly think I should have left well enough alone with
stamping the tips only but I can't seem to leave the bottom part
blank. I think it would have looked good either way so I
picked this for today. I hope you still like how it turned out though.
I used Essie Pink Parka, stamped with mixed Konad black and CC Where's the Soiree?





I hope to see you again!
Take Care!

Nicky

4 comments:

Lydz said...

very cute!

Nail Reflections said...

Wow this is so cute. I love that stamp!

Unknown said...

Very pretty, I like the way you placed the stamping and I don't think it's too much.

Where did you get this plate? :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping in Ladies,
I loved this mnani too! Here is the seller on eBay for this plate. I got a few plates from samuelwsk333
I got a couple of his plates, they are cute! If it wasn't so close to Christmas I would get all of them.
Thanks again for coming to see me. Happy Holidays!
Nicky