Wednesday, December 07, 2011

RED ANGEL FAIL

Hello Ladies,
I was so happy to try these out but so far I seem to be
having bad luck. I used RA-105 plate and sponged a few CC blues.
I was seeing something else in my mind. I just
wanted to share how it turned out.




Thank you for stopping in to see me.
Take Care!!

Nicky

PS. I am hoping to get a new camera for Christmas. We always
do a good Christmas for the kids and then do our gifts
after the holidays. We are very limited so our number one
priority is always the boys. I am hoping maybe after
holiday there is good deals so I can get a camera.
My last one was a flop. We bought it at a pawn shop,
but it quit working last summer. This time I will just
get a brand new one so I don't have the same problem.LOL
C-ya

5 comments:

Lydz said...

how do you manage to get such clear stamps? im so lousy at stamping. i love how the black looks over that blue.

Unknown said...

Lydz hey.
I sometimes get a smudge while stamping, if I do, I clean up finger, get the stamp again but I blow very lightly on the stamper with the polish just before stamping my finger. It seems to dry it enough to keep the polish from slipping around. I have found it helps with my non dominant hand.
I know how it is frustrating when trying to get it to stamp right. I think my husband learned a few new swear words while I was learning to stamp. LOL
Thank you for stopping in.
Nicky

Nail Reflections said...

You do have mad stamping skills! Love your plates!

-Diana- said...

Those plates look great love this creation :)

Unknown said...

Thanks you ladies,
You sure do know how to make a lady smile^_^
I am really impressed with these plates.
Nicky