Sunday, January 15, 2012

Black and White KOTD

Hello ladies,
I hope you all had a great weekend!
I did my nails this morning. I loved how it turned out.
I always love any black and white actually. I find it is clean
and crisp so it always looks fancy too.
I used CG White out for base and WNW Black Cream for stamping
the XL D plate. I apologize for my yucky cuticles. I have
been moisturizing like ten times a day but the
broken skin is just taking forever to go away.
The pain of nail polish remover on broken skin is just
a pain that I can't seem to get used to.
I did my best to clean up but I end up just making it
bleed more so I can't get them as clean as I would like.





Take Care!
Nicky

2 comments:

Lydz said...

very nice! :) awesome stamping!

Nail Reflections said...

This look great in white and black!