Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GIRLY, PRETTY, LOVEY DOVEY KOTD

Hello Ladies,
I hope you had a great day!
I was going to save this mani for a wednesday.
I just loved how this mani turned out. Please forgive the
upsidown letters on thumbs and middles ones.
I was trying to make it so you all could read it but
when I started taking my pics my fingers weren't actually
the right way, so they are upsidown. Sorry.
I used a bunch of pretty pinks for this one and many
plates. If you are wondering, please let me know I will search
to find the ones I used. I think most of you are familiar
with these stamps anyways.









I hope you liked this mani too!
Thank you for dropping by, I hope to see you again!
Take Care!
Nicky

4 comments:

Lydz said...

awww super pretty!! :) this is great!

Nail Reflections said...

This is sooo cute! Love the pinks!

Freshie said...

So sweet can never go wrong with that Hello Kitty!

Unknown said...

So pretty! You are so good at stamping. By the way I ordered the konad Q1 plate. Thanks for your help :D