Saturday, January 07, 2012

Zebra KOTD

Hello Ladies,
Hope you all had a great week and nicer weekend!
I did my nails a few times this week and took pics with
my new camera. I seem to now be lacking in the
creativity department so I am having a hard time
with coming up with ideas. The ones I am doing aren't
turning out as I hoped they would. I am trying to
post my nail journey so that includes fails.
First one is today's mani. I used Orly Fancy Fuscia,
CG White Out and stamped using Konad black.
I hope you like this one. I did it before as a
french mani but now wanted a full nail.






Thank you for coming to see me. I hope to see you again soon!
Have a wonderful night!
Take Care!
Nicky

4 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

very cute i like it.

Colores de carol said...

I like the design, super original!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies. I seen a mani that was similar to this one so this isn't my original mani. I don't know who or where I seen the mani similar but if someone knows please let me know. I also seen a similar mani on Beth 's toes on DOG the bounty hunter yesterday. Thank you for coming to see me

Nail Reflections said...

So cute! I love your new camera! I know posing you nails just suck some times! 40 Pictures and happy to get 5 usable ones!