Tuesday, February 14, 2012

GRRRRRR! Neon Animal Mani ^_^

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all had a great night last night! I went to bed early(poor hubby)
anyways, I did my nails and did this post for you. I hope you enjoy and I will
be back soon. I got 5 new plates for my val present, I am so excited.
They came in on Monday but they were for Val day so I was so happy.
I used American Apparel Neon Yellow and Nina Ultra Pro Fuchsia rage.
These are such wonderfully bright neons. I am so not feeling the winter
blues due to my awesome nails! lol





I think they are upsidown but I am not sure.
Thank you for stopping by!
Take Care!
Nicky

2 comments:

Lydz said...

cute colors!

wonderlust nails said...

These are so cool, they remind me of the Katy Perry Last Friday Night video which is one of my favourite music videos! The overall finish looks awesome too.

I'm doing an OPI polish giveaway on my blog and I only need 2 more followers to do the draw so I would love you to take a look at my blog and follow me. You have a 1 in 20 chance of winning and I will cover all costs including postage - not bad odds.

I have also subscribed to your blog as I love the quality products that you use. I look forward to your next post!

www.wonderlustnails.blogspot.com