Sunday, February 05, 2012

Valentines KOTD

Hello Ladies,
I hope you are having a wonderful day! I wanted to do a Valentines mani to start of Feb.
I am hoping to do many of them till the big day. I don't really have any plans or anything. It is just another excuse to have pretty nails. Lol. I also get to do lost of pinks without you all getting sick of it. Lol. I can't seem to get out of my color funk. I am always using a variation of pinks, blues or neons. I don't know what the hell happend to me but I can't move on. I will wear or buy other colors but I can't seem to wear it for longer than one hour. I can't get any of my whites to stamp enough for it to show very clearly and that is mainly my reasoning for lighter colors. If it isn't noticeable than I don't like it. Oh well someday I will find a great white that is very crisp and clear. I tried the Whirldwind white but it isn't working like the whites I see posted all the time. Maybe it is just the pics but the whites are very clear.
Here I used CG Sun Worshiper and Misa Sandals,Flip,Flop & Hip Hop, QA10 and QA18 for the hearts and birdies. I took some without the flash so these are color accurate. The ones with the flash were way too bright and didn't even look close anymore.








I hope you enjoy. Take Care!
Nicky

5 comments:

Colores de carol said...

I love this manicure, is so adorable. i love the colors you used.

Freshie said...

Really cool color combo and stamping!

Unknown said...

Nicki, Love it, so much fun. Do you have the whole set of the AQ plates? Where did you purchase them.

Lydz said...

i love it!!! great colors and nice stamping as always. :)

Nail Reflections said...

This is so cute! I love the colors!