Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Multy Color Animal KOTD

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all had a great day!! I did not. I have been waiting for some nail mail to come in and it seems to be taking forever...LOL... Oh Well, It will get here when it gets here, RIght?? 
I got to try out my new OB25 image plate today and I was happy with the zebra pattern. It worked as good as any Konad plate does so that was great news. I had been playing with some neons trying to get a Claire's pastel color set dupes but I did not manage to get the exact colors..I am very sad.. It is turning out to be a HTF set of polish..lol... 



I hope you enjoy this mani.
Thanks for dropping by!!
Take Care of You!!
Nicky

4 comments:

mrsrexy said...

You should have waited til Sunday to use this for the animal challenge! Looks great though. I'm sure I've seen that Claires set out and about...but could have been last year and just don't recall!

Unknown said...

Hi Nicky, sorry you haven't been able to find the Claire's set. I remember seeing it a couple years ago. I'll let you know if I run across one.

I love that zebra pattern it's outstanding :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Ladies! I was very impressed with the plate. I had problems with the KD1 plate. Talk to you guys later!!

Hema Iyer said...

These are super cute.