Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MASH Image Plates 26-50 Review

Hello Ladies,


I hope you all are doing wonderful!! 


I showed you all last week my wonderful new set of Mash Plates. I was in touch with Dan and he sent me these awesome new plates to try out so I could share with you all how great these plates are. I don't normally do product reviews as I am not able to guarantee that I will actually use the products, nail art items don't always like me. Stamping however is right up my alley. MASH Image Plates have not disappointed me. These plates are so good in quality that I must say they are now my new fav. I am always comparing my plates to a popular name brand that we all know but most aren't able to provide the same quality. 


MASH has really made stamping an enjoyable experience for me. Each plate has the protective backing and soft edges so I did not cut myself. Each image that I have tried of my new 25 piece set is stamping perfectly. Each plate has many wonderful new images not seen in other sets. MASH Image Plates 26-50are being sold right now for $12.99 (plus delivery depending on your area). These plates measure 1.8"(5.5cm in diameter) that fit beautifully in my card holder for easy storage in my stamping binder. 


I have been so excited to take tons of pics with my new camera but I can't seem to get good images of the plate itself with this camera. It really doesn't do the wonderful images any justice. You are able to see each plate on their site. I have linked their address above or here. I am going to be taking a pic of the plate that I did use for my mani to show that image. I think it turned out nice.


I got my new bottle of Floam in the mail too so I was excited to use it with my new Mash plates. 




MASH-42

MASH-37





I am very impressed with the MASH Plates. They are easy to work with, give clear images and work with my normal stamper and polishes. I would recommend this new set of plates. 


Thank you for dropping by!!
Take Care of You!!
Nicky








*Products were provided to me by MASH for an honest and sincere review. 

4 comments:

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

Looks like a nice stamping place. The design is so pretty.

Marias Nail Art said...

This looks really great, lovely stamping!

Queen of The Lacquer Castle said...

What silver polish did you use to stamp with? Thx in advance. 8)

Unknown said...

THanks Ladies, I appreciate your comments!!
@ Butterdaisy_ I used Barry M Foil Effects in Silver.