Monday, July 30, 2012

BM320 KOTD

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! Mine, Was lonely, My boys were gone for like four days.. I don't mind about two days away but after three I am missing them and wanting them home.. lol.. I am such a baby when it comes to my boys. Oh well, I am glad they had a nice visit with my in laws. 
I just wanted to share today's mani. I started with a french tips and wanted something different so I tried BM320. I really liked the effect and I will be doing this again with different colors. I always feel that the bottom part is bare so I need to add a little image. I think it turned out nice. 






Thank you for dropping by. 
Take Care of You!!
NIcky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your nice experience to share with us. Really awesome article with plenty of informative things to be known for us.

Jessa said...

Wow the tip design is amazing! Hope your boys are home now!

Love & Lollies... Jessa

Caked Vintage Blog