Monday, July 23, 2012

Bundle Monster 322 & 314 KOTD

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I got to do my nails a couple of times so that is always a good weekend. I haven't been posting much due to not having my camera but I don't like not posting anything in case you may forget me.. lol..
I finally got to use my new Manglaze Hot Mess today. I bought it thinking it was something I could just add on any mani but I am not a fan of glittery or shiny polishes so I have not used it till today. I started with a gold base Nina Ultra Pro Big Spender then I used the Hot Mess to add a little extra sparkle. I think I used too much cuz now the gold base is not really noticeable. Anyways, I used BM322 & BM314 for the images using my own special stamping black polish. I always mix Konad Black with CC Where's the Soiree? together and I LOVE how good and clear it stamps. 







Thank you for dropping by.
Take Care of You!
Nicky

No comments: