Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween KOTD Inspired by Kerrie Wine Johnson

Hello Ladies,

I hope you all had a great day!

I seen an awesome Halloween mani posted by Kerrie Wine Johnson the other day. I totally fell in love. Kerrie is truly one of those talented nail artist that the rest of us keep wishing or hoping we may some day become. I am ok when it comes to stamping BUT there are many others who are truly Awesome!! Diana, Kerrie are just a couple of ladies that I follow and have been lucky enough to be in contact with. I always look forward to their newest pics to be posted. 
I hope you will take some time to go check out Kerrie Wine Johnson page to see her nails. 

I tried to copy her latest designs. I was not able to use everything the same as hers. My bigger house from BM would not pickup so I was only able to use the one size house.. I was still pretty happy with my outcome. I know not near as beautiful as hers but I will be wearing these with pride. I hope you enjoy these too and make sure to check out Kerrie's page..










Thank you for dropping by.
Take Care of You!

Nicky

2 comments:

simplyneatdesigns said...

(tear) this is truly a very wonderful compliment. I wish I had the nerve for blogging and tutorials like most of the nail stamping community. This touched me deeply. Love ya Nicky<3 thank you again.

Unknown said...

You are truly Welcome. I really think u should get a blog started. U really have lots to share and I for one would love to read about what u r using and plates used for ur designs. A lot of bloggers only post once a week so even with ur busy schedule u can still share. I hope u consider starting one. Can't wait for ur newest designs. Love u and Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.