Saturday, October 27, 2012

Nailz Craze Magical Plate - KOTD

Hello Ladies,
I hope you are all having a great weekend! I wanted to share with you another mani from the wonderful Nailz Craze 2 image plate. This plate is a Magical themed plate. I just loved it as soon as I saw it. This is the Link to get the plate for yourself. I truly recommend getting your own. They have two plates available for purchase. I have both. I have been very impressed with the service that I have received from this company. 
I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as based, used Essie Penny Talk to stamp. I was in love with the combination of the two. 





I would recommend that you go to the site and get the information on the plate. You can contact Natalie if you have any questions.
Thanks for dropping by.
Take Care of you!
Nicky

No comments: