Wednesday, November 14, 2012

MJVIII Color Club Harp on it and China Glaze 2NITE

Hello Ladies,
I hope you are all doing awesome!
I wanted to share with you my newest mani before I went to bed. I have a dr appointment tomorrow and they have great lights for holo's.. 
I also wanted to use my newest plates again MJ series that you should go purchase here. I am having a hard time to pick out what to use. I love having that problem but it also gets me overwhelmed lately so I have been going for days without polish or stamping at all. 
I am sure it will pass with the holiday season upon us. I have a new Christmas plate coming hopefully by end of week and I have a few new plates from Anna's site too. Love holiday manis..

Here I used MJVIII with Color Club Harp on it and China Glaze 2NITE.
I truly loved the chain image and I know I will be using it again real soon!









Thanks for dropping by.
Take Care of You!

Nicky

3 comments:

Lydz said...

very pretty! :) i hate going to the doctor...yikes!

Elizabeth said...

I love this chain stamp!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Your post rocks at the same time as being a genuine great
comprehend!??
I can??t really aid but appreciate your blog web site, your internet
site is adorable and nice
My spouse and I stumbled over here diverse site and thought
I should examine points out.
I like what I see so i am just following you.
Appear forward to exploring your web web page but again.
Feel free to visit my homepage : http://statetutoring.com