Friday, February 08, 2013

Julie G 9 to 5 and Bikini Valentine's Gradient Mani

Today I have my first Valentines Day mani for you. I used Julie G's 9 to 5 and Bikini for the gradient base. For my stamping I used Bundle Monster BM-317,  Konad 63 with colours white and my go to pastel green from my fav Facebook friend MyOnline Shop.







I loved how this turned out. I am trying so hard to keep busy so I am doing my nails and taking tons of pics so I can finally get posting again. I got a new camera for my bday but never used it till two days ago so I am learning how to adjust for best pics.. Please be patient.. 

Thank you for dropping by today.

Take Care of you!

Nicky

2 comments:

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I don't think I saw this post before. That's a beautiful mani! I also love the angle you used for your photos, your nails and fingers look so slender and gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I appreciate the nice comment. I just got my nails filled down before Christmas so they are much shorter for me. I am glad that they are looking better I have been doing my own fills but I have such a hard time with shapping. I only get to practice on myself so it is taking forever to get them looking better.