Tuesday, June 11, 2013

******NEON Skulls KOTD******

Hello Ladies,

Hoping you are all doing awesome!!! Just wanted to share a mani I did last week but forgot to share with you all..
I loved the neon look for any stamping so when I was looking through my plates and seen a new plate that I still had not tried out yet I felt that I needed to use it for this mani.

I know my pics are crappy.. They are iPod pics but I will be all done paying on my awesome new to me camera on July 1st.. YEY!!!! Can't wait. I haven't even had any cash to get polishes or plates.. The only thing aloud to purchase were remover and the pads that is it. I have been dying to get some of the newer plates that are out but can't afford to get but I think my camera will make it worth all my suffering worth it. lol

My clean up was non existent too. Sorry. So, you ladies can call it a fail but I really loved how it looked I will be doing it again with my new camera so next time promise to do a clean up first.. lol.. I know that DSLR's can be non forgiving if not cleaned up right.. lol I will be going through all of my fav pic's of stamping mani's out there that I will be redoing with my new camera just to get back to doing my nails more often. These past few months I have really been going through my own personal hell. My due date is coming up too July 20th which will bring about some new pain at loosing my baby girl so I am really trying to keep my mind busy and my life stress free as possible.. 






 the next two pics are just a couple that I had done awhile ago. I just thought they were kind of cutesy and thought some of you might like them.. 



Take care of You!

Nicky

No comments: