Saturday, June 01, 2013

Pastel Neon KOTD

Today's KOTD is a fav of mine.. I seen this mani on my favorite stamper of all time Kerrie. I met her through a group on Facebook and I have been so very inspired by her talent. 
 
I am including her original mani and my version of it. I am still paying on my camera so today is only a Iphone pic.. 

I used the Claire's pastel set that I got three sets of last winter after not being able to find the original pastel set with six colours that I have been searching high and low for.. These are as close as I will get..lol. They are still beautiful, bright and almost neon quality. For the stamping I used my new Monster High plate and Sugar Bubbles for the zebra print.

First up is Kerrie's original mani



These are my version of them








Thanks for dropping by!!

Take Care of You!!!

Nicky

2 comments:

Amanda Naomi said...

Hi

Just wondering where you got your monster high plate from? this mani is gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

I got mine from here http://www.facebook.com/mundo.deunas.31/media_set?set=a.109528782564758.11074.100005229101688&type=3 she is really great and also has many other plates.. New stamping polishes too that seem to b working really really great. I am ordering some polishes in two weeks and have plates on the way from her now too.. send her a message and she will get in touch with you.. thanks