Friday, July 05, 2013

NEON KOTD New Camera Pics

Hello Ladies,

Hoping you are doing awesome! I have been gone again for awhile but now I am back. I finally have my new camera too! I am so having to learn about how to use it and the settings, I have it on the basic settings for now trying to get used to it. I was so disapointed when I finally had it in my hands. I always thought that because it was digital it was a normal camera where you look on the screen and shoot. BUT apparently it did not. lol. I had only heard it was a great camera, I didn't know anyone with one so I was a little sad. I am also not used to using the eye thingy for taking my pics. It also makes taking close pics an issue. I think I have a macro lens cuz it has a little flower pic on the lens itself but the clerk at the store that I got it didn't know. If u do know how to see if I do have a macro lens please feel free to share. I tried to see online for suggestions but I don't know which numbers to look at or compare to see if I do have a macro lens. Thank you for any help you can give :)

I have been taking lots of pics but they aren't very forgiving so I am not left with many that I am ok with sharing. I know there will be a learning curve but I feel that you all have put up with crappy pics for long enough. lol

Here are some pics that I made and liked. The last images I wasn't really happy with but I am also sharing my fails in this nail journey so hoping you enjoy the better pics.. 











Thank you for stopping by.
Take care of You!!
Nicky

9 comments:

Claire @ nuthinbutanailthing said...

Lovely pictures! I love all the colours and designs! Have you got a tripod? You might find that a lot easier for positioning your camera to take pictures. I have a DSLR (Canon 450D) and its quite heavy but that makes it a lot easier (especially whilst you need to look through the view finder. xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks! Yes, I do have a tripod. I have a 30D Canon so it is bulky especially with the battery pack. It's missing the bottom battery cover so it won't work without the big battery pack attached on bottom. Lol. I will get that set up to make it easier. Take care!

NefariouslyNiftyNails said...

I think they are great pictures, and your manicures are really creative as well! Your gradient and the one with green and orange are my faves :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! I love the green one too!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

i thought some of your older photos were fine --- the ones posted today are great. I usually take 40 photos and narrow it down to 5 and i have the big screen thingy on my camera --- don't worry - your doing good!

Unknown said...

Thank you for saying that.. I was worried.. I usually take lots too but I find that sometimes they look so close to the same image.. lol..

ANDYSTYLE said...

super cool nails :)

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ladies! I really love doing neon manis for sure!