Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mish Mash KOTD

Hello ladies,

Just wanted to share today's mani using my new AMAZING stamping polishes found here Mundo de Uñas. They also have the most amazing image plates too.. I am just showing a few of the 13 colors that came in Friday.. I also have a few posts using a fabulous image plate that she sent for me to review. I was so very very honored and excited that she chose me to do a review. For now I used a different color on each 5 fingers except for the white and the black. I do think my combination of colors could have been chosen better but please do not let that interfere with the AMAZING STAMPING CAPABILITIES of these polishes.. Konad could learn something from this lady. Do not get me wrong FabUrNails and MyOnline Shop also have the MOST AMAZING stamping polishes and amazing plates but now we have 3 amazing shops that give us addicts the most color options, plate options and each company has their own special plates, none are the same, each is original. I have purchased from these amazing ladies and each one has offered the best customer service, quick and courteous responses to my many questions, emails or pm's on Facebook. I strongly urge you all to go take a look!!!!!

My mish mash mani is just a mixture of different colors, images and base colors just to see how amazingly they would stamp.. 
I know too that my pics are crappy, my camera is currently unavailable.. 





No comments: