Thursday, August 05, 2010

15 Year Anniversary

Hello ladies!
I normally won’t post about anything other than nails  but I must this one time.  My husband deserves a very big vocal THANK YOU this year.  We have been together since Jan 92 so we have had many anniversaries but this year he has outdone himself so I wanted to make sure everyone knows it.  I got a new computer, a new camera and today two dozen gorgeous red roses. (I am going to post a few pics with my new camera) . I also need to point out for the record that I am very spoiled for the rest of the year also as per my husband.  I have a serious NAIL obsession that is only getting worse as time passes. My husband was probably hoping  that this too would pass after a couple of weeks but  NO WAY is this one going to fizzle out. We actually needed to come up with a bi-weekly NAIL spending arrangement before I go into any store that carry nail supplies.  I just can’t seem to keep up my side of that bargain.  I honestly have every intention not to get anything else until next pay day.  I usually make it about one week; god love him he still believes me. LOL
One more thing I am too happy to keep to myself.  If I do not get any more nail stuff until next payday I am finally going to get my Konad Stampig set the Gold Kit . I have been waiting for almost 4 months now.

Now on to other things.  As you all know I am new to blogging so I am trying to get some ladies to drop in and see my blog to see what they think. I have a long list of the Blogs I love to read and it keeps getting longer. I wanted to give a shout out to a few ladies for listing my site so others can see.  Ashley @polishandkonad.com, Aurora @aurorasnails.blogspot.com, Megan @daintydarlingdigits.blogspot.com, Berkana @paintedladyfingers.blogspot.com, Skulda @skuldasclaws.blogspot.com
Annie @nailstah.com, Amandine @faintaisy-nails.over-blog.fr, Isa @juicy-nails.blogspot.com and Andrea @blacknailpolishandlipgloss.blogspot.com. You ladies should go check them out if you haven’t already. I have others listed  that I recommend.

Thank you for dropping in. If you have any tips or tricks you would like to share I love learning new things about Nails and about Blogging.  I look forward to hearing from you.
Have a great day!!
Nicky

Daphne Roses
Our cat Daphne thinks they smell pretty too.
Picture 015
Here I am testing out my new camera settings.
   Roses

Daphe eating Roses

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!
And those roses are TDF!

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by Claudia. The pics turned out good. I took like 37 pics trying to get the setting right. The camera's new so I would take a pic then see how it turned out. They are still huge and open tonight.
I hope you will drop by again.
Nicky