Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday September 18,2010

Quick post

Hey ladies how are you? Just wanted to drop in and post this pretty mani I did last night. I just can't stop doing my nails. It seems the longest I can wear one mani now is like 2 days tops. I have gone through a full bottle of remover in the past like two weeks. It is so much fun now that I am getting the hang of the stamping. I am so glad, it took awhile to get used to it aye? You ladies take long to get used to the stamping. I still need to practice to get it even. I hope you will drop in again. Thanks for dropping by.
Have a great day!!
Nicky



3 comments:

Freshie said...

I really like the pink and blue together!

polishfreshie.blogspot.com

Salisha said...

I love colors and desing :D

Unknown said...

Thanks I loved the way this one turned out. I was able to edit it to make it look brighter.It's still not as clear as I want but the next payday I hope to get a camera.Hope you will drop by again.
Nicky