Monday, September 20, 2010

Zebra Design

Monday September 20,2010

Well this mani I did on Sunday. I love the combination of these two colors. I also got to make my orders from Head2Toe.com and WowSoCool.com. I must say that I wasn't very happy with my order from Head2Toe.com. They are pretty sneaky cause I wanted my Orly colors from the Sweet collection, Snowcone and I can't remember the yellow name which all showed as 3.75 but when I got to the credit card information page for the final step it says"Oh sorry the price went up to 6.00 a bottle!!". Not what I was expecting. On TransDesign.com they still had them for 3.75, well not that color but the Orly ones. Sorry not the new new collection but the regular ones. I ended up taking 4 off and picked a few Color Clubs instead cause I like the Sweet collection but I like getting more bottles even more. I just wondered if a lot of sites do that show a lower price and then at checkout say"Nope sorry it's actually double the price, we were just teasing about our great prices." LOL. I just wanted to rant a little about that issue but show you ladies my pretty nails. I am hoping they at least have the same quick service as TransDesign cause I am a very I want this now kind of girl so.
I hope you all had an awesome weekend.
Ps did you ladies watch the new Law and Order Special Vic. last night OMG I was yelling out loud at the end. Great great first episode. Anyways sorry. Thanks for dropping by I hope you will come again.
Nicky

No comments: