Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday September 25,2010

Quick Post,

Hey ladies,
I just had to post one more tiny post today. I am so lucky. My husband of 15 years went out to get a small fry for my 6 year old cuz our 11 year old is at his friends house. He comes back with 3 bottles of polish including an Essie bottle for 1.00. I just got done telling him I really needed a white polish and he comes back with 2 and one very pretty sparkly Sally Hansen Blue. The best surprise of all a 50.00 Master Card gift card for the 6 Konad plates I wanted from WowSoCool.com but couldn't get cuz I wanted my order from Head2Toe.com also. I am sooo lucky. I also need to sign something stating that as of this day I am not to go shopping online anymore. I am able to get polish remover as needed and one visit to Sally's if I am good. I love him. He is soooo cute when he puts his foot down(I really hate it when I must step on it LOL). I also am doing my nails with my new Orly's and wow they cover so good. I only needed 2 little coats for the Snowcone and the Lollipop ones they are so awesome. I will be posting later with my new mani. I just needed to give b BIG shout out to my MAN. I love you Hon.
Nicky

3 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

it sounds like you got a good guy!

Follow me and ill follow you!
http://toesthattwinkle.blogspot.com/
(i just started and could use some followers!)

Unknown said...

Aw, thats so sweet. I wish my man thought of things like that.

I gave you an award over on my nail blog.

Unknown said...

Yes I am very lucky.I think he knows how much I love nail stuff and it keeps me in a good mood and you all know if the woman of the house is happy everyone else is happy too right??lol. I am just joking.
Nicky