Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Eyeko Polish & Konad

Tuesday October 12,2010


Hey Ladies,
I am back. I wanted to show you the new Eyeko Punk & Pastel polish I got in mail today. I was sooo happy this was my very first even Eyeko Polishes from www.eyeko.com . The pics here are Punk and Pastel bare and also with Konad too make it even prettier.
Punk and Pastel Polishes were great to put on. I only needed 2 coats for Punk but the Pastel I needed 3, I am sure I could have used a 4th but the bottles are so small I don't want to waste any.LOL. I was really surprised by the size of these cute little bottles. The polish works great, the brushes are good. I love the colors.





















Here I used a Konad plate M78 for full designs, M77 for tips(it didn't cover full nail) and for my thumbs I used M77 I used the full middle pic including the pretty bow. I love that plate.
For stamping I used my Color Club Where's the soiree mixed with Konad black polish. I found it made the CC way darker and I didn't need to use much to make a difference. Now if I could find a good white to mix with my Konad white or a good substitute I would be happy. I tried to use the Orly white tips I had but it didn't make a difference and the last time I used it to stamp on black polish it really didn't stamp solid. Any tips on a good white polish that stamps solid and very clear on dark polish. I have the China Glaze Khromes but sometimes a white polish is what I am looking for. Which do you prefer for your white stamping needs?


Thanks for dropping in, I hope you will come again. I will continue to post my new polishes later this week. I am also hoping my new plates will be here also. Have a great day!!
Nicky

No comments: