Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Konad on Eyeko Posh Polish

Tuesday October 12,2010

Hey Ladies I am back again. I just could not leave the color alone so I tried the Eyeko Posh Polish. The polish is so smooth and very opaque in just one coat. I had to use little more on few that I streaked a little. I can't get over how well this one coats.
















Here at the top and bottom I wanted to try a new Konad plate I got. M78. I used Color Club Where's the soiree mixed with Konad black polish, I used Art Club Gold stripper for outline of the stripes and China Glaze 2030 for random cheetah dots. I love this design I had to use M57 cheetah for the tops as the pic is too small for whole nail but it looks like it belongs. I love any animal prints. I know this design is used often but this color was just screaming Animal!! I hope to keep this design till tomorrow at least. LOL. If I get another delivery I will have to a new design. Take care. Have great night!
Nicky


3 comments:

rebeca.cd said...

I like the colour (^_^)

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

polish lava said...

really cute! I'm following you now!

Unknown said...

Yes I love this color too.I like the brownish ones or taupe too.thanks for dropping in.hope to hear from you again.have great day!!
Nicky