Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday December 11, 2010

Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all well. Today is my 35th Bday:0. I am not sure if I am sad or not about getting older. I am happy about my bday presents from my boys. I ordered 10 Nail Plates from Shirley's blog here. She has awesome prices for the month of December and I could not wait to order some. I am still on my nail spending freeze for Dec but my hubby caved so I could get one more thing for my bday. YEY!!! So, I ordered them today and she says it will be sent out today so it will go in the mail system for Sunday nights sort so I am praying it will be here by Christmas I was hoping to give some of my nail plates that I didn't open yet as a present so I could keep these ones for myself, he he he. When I started this was going to be a gift, but the more I look at them online the more I am thinking I have like 30 plates that I still have sealed from a previous orders and I had like 15 double plates.
I also wanted to mention how happy I was dealing with Shirley. She was very quick to respond and very friendly, helpful and gave great customer service. I am really looking forward to getting this order and posting about it once I get the shipment. I mentioned to her I have a blog so I was going to be posting about the new plates. So I can't wait. I LOVE new plates.
I made a decision not to get anymore nail polish for while. I am going to try and get as many nail plates as possible. I want to make sure I get each and every nail plate I like. I have lots of plates now but I find that I don't like all the pics on the plates. It's nice having the choices but I only love like 20 plates of the 80 I have so that isn't great odds. I keep hoping Konad would come out with new plates cuz I have all the ones from them I like. I have a few more of the HB series I want to get and the A series is what I am getting from Shirley so I am always on the look out for new places to get new plates.
I wish you all a great weekend.
Nicky

2 comments:

GabZ1985 said...

Happy birthday!! 35 isn't old at all, you're still a young chicky! ;D

Deselvie2008 said...

Hi Nicky,

Happy Belated Birthday -- I'd be excited, too, if my hubby gifted me with some nail plates. :) Hope you enjoyed your day.