Thursday, January 13, 2011

New design from Xlarge Plate

Hello Ladies,
I hope you are having a great day! We are having a major snow storm here so I am guessing no school. My oldest is very happy but my youngest hates missing school.

I was sooo excited to use my new plate. I could not seem to decide what to do. This was my third time doing my nails today . I think I have too many choices now.NOT.
LOL. I love this new plate. I want to get another plate hopefully at the end of next week. I want to get the one with french tip patterns. I am impressed with the quality of the plate also. I was scared that all the designs may not work or that only part of the pic would stamp due to the intricate patterns but so far they all work. I paid 60.00 Can for mine at www.chez-delaney.com. It was worth it though.

A couple of days ago while reading my 325 nail blogs. I seen a post for a different location that was offering the same plates for less money. The only reason I was a little disappointed is that I could have gotten two plates for the same price HERE . I wasn't even aware of this location till a few days ago but I am still very satisfied with my purchase.



THank you for dropping by and I hope you will come again. Have a great day!!
Nicky

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This mani is beautiful! thanks for sharing the other site for the stamping plates

Unknown said...

Really lovely mani. Thanks for sharing the other website. I can't read it. Do you know if they ship to US?

Unknown said...

Thank you for dropping in.I appreciate the compliment also. I didn't understand the site either so I just sent an email asking if they would ship to Canada and she said yes. They charge quit abit for shipping though(personally) I think it's like 19.00 US?? BUT I would still be cheaper than the other site.Like I said earlier I was kindof dissapointed cuz I could have gotten two for the same price. I am pasting her email so you can speak with her also. Hope to hear from you again. Have a great day!!
(info@magnonails.de)Her name is Helena
Good luck I hope you will share when you get yours also. Thanks
Nicky