Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mini Haul

Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all having a great weekend! I just wanted to post a pic of my new babies. I got these from the drugstore which is very rare for me due to the fact they never have anything worth buying here at our drugstores.

L.A.Girl  Disco Ball,Nicole City Pretty Rose,
and my new favorite color Revlon Cupid

Milani Neon Pink Hottie,Smooth Base Coat
Maybelline Salon Expert Unbreakable White
Sally Hansen Fairy Nice,Black Out
Nox Twilight Chiffon and sorry
name isn't on the last one


Here is the mess I made last week when I needed to
do my gel fill. I started doing them around 11:00PM.
I usually only do one to three nails at one time
this time I thought I would do the whole hand cuz I
needed most of each nail on both hands done. I have
not cut down my nails in two months so they were
getting pretty long even for me so I caved and tried to
file them down. NOT a good plan. I am still upset over
the mess I ended up making with these. I have no clue
what happened all I know is I pray for my length to get
back to normal. Please be kind with your thoughts
when you look at this nasty photo.
I still braved a new mani which I am posting next.
I hope to see you soon.

Have a great day!!

Nicky


No comments: