Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Best Konad Ever!!!

Hey Ladies,
I hope you are all having a great day!! I did my nails today and I have to say this is by far my best and favorite Nail Design EVER. I like my nails when I use Konad but today my Konadicure turned out so awesome(in my opinion).
I love the combination of the colors and pic. I have been looking at my nails for like 30 mins now. I took some pics with my sons camera again. I am so duh though, while trying to set the automatic timer I was able to find the Macro button. Never even thought to look for that. Anyways I hope you find these as pretty as I do.


I used the same color for both hands and the stamping polishes also.
I used my new XL-B Plate for the french tip and Konad M4,M24 for the lower half of the nail. I alternated colors for each hand Models Own Beth's Blue and OPI Mod About You.



I used Black Konad Black Polish mixed with Color Club Where's The Soiree? I love this combination of these together. The Konad polish is expensive so I figured I would try mixing it with the CC polish and I can't get over how well it works. I have been using the same 4 bottles of CC and 2 bottles of Konad since Sept. I stamp at least once a day. 







I have missed being able to post anything this past month or post my nails that is. I keep track of all yours though. I am a Google Reader addict. I check five to seven times a day.

I hope you will drop by again. Thank you for coming to see what I am doing. I love hearing from you so please feel free anytime. I hope you all have a great night and I hope to post again Friday. I am not really sure I want to take this one off though so I might not till Sat. LOL.

Take Care,

Nicky













1 comment:

Sarahlouise1986 said...

Oo pretty!

/hugs!

http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/