Sunday, February 27, 2011

TRIND

A while ago I was contacted by Trind to review some products. I was very excited to try new products. I got my products on Thursday and I am very excited to try them all. Here are the products I was given to try.

Trind has Caring Colors nail polish. This nail color has been developed to maintain the health and vitality of your nails. Trind Caring Colors contains the same active ingredients as the Nail Repair which is also available here.

The Trind Hand Repair Cream, the Trind Moist and Shiny Kit
and Trind Acetone free Nail Polish Remover.

I just wanted to post a quick preview of the great products I received. I am always on the look out for new products that are actually healthy for my nails. Trind products contain active ingredients that help to give us flexible and strong nails. As our nails get longer they need to be able to bend without splitting. Trind nail care products offer a healthier choice. 
I look forward to trying each product out. I have already started with the Trind Hand Repair Cream.

Nicky


*These products were provided for me to review. All comments posted by me will be my honest opinion of each product. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me an email at nhorsman@live.com 


No comments: