Monday, February 28, 2011

NOTD Feb 28th 2011


Hello Ladies,
I hope you all had a great day!! I had a snow day with my two boys. I got them up and ready with snow pants an all, then my 7 year old says "Mom did you check the website for school?" Why, it's not even snowing. WELL. I checked just to make sure and guess what??
NO SCHOOL.LOL. I could not believe it. Oh well.

Here is my nails for today. I used my new Revlon Cupid color and used the XLarge Plate A and stamped with CC Where's the Soire mixed with Konad black polish.






Thanks for dropping by and I hope you will come by again. March first is payday BABY!!!I am going shopping(online of course)but still going to spend some money. I am supposed to be cutting down but man it is sooooo hard when there is soooo many things I want.LOL. Have a great day!!!
Nicky

No comments: