Friday, March 04, 2011

French Affair and Nice is Nice for Essie

Hello Ladies
I hope you are all having a great day! I wanted to
post a quick pic of my new babies. I have the new
French Affair collection which by my very surprise
I found at Shoppers Drug Mart. I got my favorite two
French Affair and Nice is Nice I paid $11.99.
Actually my nice hubby picked them up at supper time
last nigh when he went to pickup supper for kids. Earlier
in the morning we had gone to Shoppers and was very
happy to see that they now carry Essie. I was a little
upset that I wasn't able to pick up my two favorite ones.
I spent way above my bi-weekly amount on Tues. I was very
very surprised when he came home with my new polishes(I think
he was trying to get on my good side after a small argument)
Got to love when they try and kiss ass right???LOL.







Thank you for dropping in. I wish you all a great weekend. I am hoping to get a post in this weekend of my new polishes.
Nicky

No comments: