Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Finger Paints and Orly

Hello Ladies, I hope you are all having a great day!! My day wasn't going so good cuz I am still waiting for two shipments that I ordered like weeks ago and it still wasn't in today. I needed to go to Sally's to get a few nail files that I forgot yesterday. Imagine my great surprise when I walked in the door to see the New Finger Paints Display. Needless to say I was sooooo excited. It wasn't there yesterday. Sally's never has the newest collections available so I had to get some today. I had to do some real fast talking cuz I already spent way over my nail limit this month. But every man who has a nail obssessed woman knows when not to even go there.
Here is Finger Paints Aren't You Glad -Iolous, Orly Fancy Fuchsia, Finger Paints Chrysanthe-Mum's The Word



How pretty!!!





Sorry they are blurry. In the digital software it looked much better.
I just wanted to share
Thank you for dropping in to see. I hope you will come back. I was sort of surprised today I lost two readers. I don't know what happened or what I did. Oh well. I am glad to have you ladies. I hope you don't fire me.
If and when I get my deliveries I will show you. I am still waiting for my nail drill that I orderd on Feb 3rd. They are shipping me a new order cuz it is taking way to long so I contacted BF- Beauty.com and they were very helpful and gave me great customer service. I am hoping to get this one. I don't know what is going on with the mail lately. This is the second HK item I have coming and I don't get it. Well I didn't get the order from Jan. Enough talking. It was nice of you to come by. I wish you all a great evening and a great day tomorow.
Nicky

2 comments:

GabZ1985 said...

I saw the new Finger Paint display today at Sally's, and I was intrigued about the flower thingy on the bottles. I didn't pay too too much attention, because I didn't want to be too tempted, 'cause I already had a big list of stuff I needed (okay, wanted lol). Are they rings, or just decorations?

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping in.Yes they are rings. They are very huge so I am not sure if they are really for wearing or just for decorations.The colors themselves are pretty and I can't wait to go get a couple more.I just hope they still have some left later this month.Take care.
Nicky