Monday, March 14, 2011

NOTD and New Haul Monday

Hello Ladies,
How was your day? I hope you had a nice weekend! I got my head2toebeauty delivery
today. I ordered a couple of polishes. First up is Color Club
Get A Clue, Secret Rendezvous, Yum Gum. Under that is Essie Aruba Blue, Fiji, Color Club Factory girl and by herself is Color Club Space Case my very first polish that contains glitter.
I seen this baby on in a post and I fell in love, not enough to get other types of glitter.
The Essies I got at Shoppers Drug Mart this afternoon. I also got Orly Cotton Candy 
and CND Girly Pink but I was so disappointed with them I didn't even bother to take the pic of them. I had looked at so many posts with those colors and loved them but when I got them
home they weren't the pink I was looking for so....

Above is the NOTD I did, I know it's almost the same as yesterday
but I loved the design so much I did it on almost every nail. This is the new
plates I got A36. I used Orly Fancy Fuschia and Quirius Erin Island. I just love 
the way these two go together.   Thanks for dropping in have a great night!!
Nicky

No comments: