Sunday, March 13, 2011

Trind Moist & Shiny Kit review

Trind Moist & Shiny Kit
Strong healthy nails in just two weeks! Guaranteed! Follow our directions, once a day for two weeks to rejuvenate nails, creating the ideal balance between strength and moisture. Your nails will become more flexible as they become stronger. The Moist & Shiny Kit is simple, economical, and effective

The Trind Moist and Shiny kit contains:Trind Moisturizing Nail Balsam
Trind Moisturizing Nail Balsam is the perfect moisturizer for dehydrated nails and dry cuticles. If you have peeling nails that tend to split and tear then your fingernails require more of the nail’s natural fluid.




This Trind Moist and Shiny kit was given to me by the company to try out. I have been reading up on these products and I have been very impressed so far. I have also been using other products given to me to try from Trind. I have been using Trind Hand Repair every day twice a day. My hands have never felt as smooth as they do now. I always have dry hands so I was hesitant to use this cream due to sensitive hands. I was immediately surprised by the scent which is very pleasing and not at all overwhelming. When I rubbed the product in my hands did not burn at all, the cream blended right in and I didn't need to rub my hands together for an hour. I loved it. 
Trind is where you can go check out all the great products they have available. They generously gave my readers a 20% savings until May 3rd,2011 with discount code:nicky.
I hope you will be going to check them out. They have pretty polishes that actually contain a active ingredients that help to make your nails healthier every time you use the Trind Caring Polish.

Thank you for dropping in. I hope you will come by again. Have a great day!!
Nicky



*These products given to me by the company to try and give my honest opinion on each product.*






No comments: