Wednesday, March 30, 2011

NOTD Wednsday

Hello Ladies,
I hope you are all having a great week!! I used
my new SX series plates from here. I could not
decide which ones to use so this is a mash
of many favorite designs.
Base is Orly Fancy Fuchsia alternated with
Quirius Jamaican Dream, stamped with CC Where's
the Soiree mixed with Konad black.






The last three is a mani that I didn't leave for
long, I just wanted to show another couple
designs from the SX Series.
Thanks for dropping in and I hope to keep hearing
from you. I hope you have a great rest of the week!!
Take Care!
Nicky

6 comments:

Trincess said...

hello nicky, these look so cute =D

Unknown said...

WoWee your nails are so lovely. You are great at stamping. I have to put in an order for some of these plates :)

Silence is Loud said...

i love the last mani, you are so good at stamping nail art!

Fragancia said...

OMG!!!!! your the best nail artist iv ever seen! love all the nails youve done so far :)
im your new follower love your blog do check out mine too and follow if you like :)
http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you Ladies for your nice words. I am glad that you like them. I love stamping, cuz I am not so good at free hand nail art. Thank you for dropping in and leaving comments. I appreciate your time. Have a great day!!
Nicky

Arie said...

Hi Nicky, Very pretty!
I am not sure if I follow you already, if not I will, my internet is so bad today that it won't let me check that option.
Thanks for visiting my blog! :).