Monday, April 04, 2011

Another Mish Mash Mani

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all had a great weekend? Mine was good. I loved
my last nails so much I didn't change them until today!!
That is rare. I was trying for another mixed design but
I didn't like this one as much as the last one.
I alternated with QRS from here 
Erin Island, Scent of Lilac and
used CC Where's the Soiree mixed in Konad Black.
Plates are the new SX series from Nailart and Mehr here.
My son wanted to take the pics below for some
reason and wanted me to post about it, I am not sure
why.




Below is the order from Head2Toe Beauty. I finally got my
refill bottle of Seche Vite, I was very impressed with
the price. It's like 9 bottles total for 2.50 per bottle.
For the first time hubby was actually happy with a
price worthy item. LOL. That has never happened before.



No comments: