Wednesday, May 25, 2011

On Wedensday We Wear Pink


Well I finally got to do my first Pink Wed mani.
I went to the original site and left a comment to say I wanted
to join but I didn't get reply so I waited two weeks just in
case. I hope I am doing this correctly.
I used Quirius Ok is Me. My favorite pink now.
I used XL plate D for the design. I love how this
looks. I used white with the black cracks and that is
also beautiful. I hope you like it too.






Thank you for coming to see me. I wish you all
a great rest of the week. I am hoping to be back
on Friday with something else.
Nicky

3 comments:

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

What an awesome manicure! I love the black and pink!

Unknown said...

Thanks. I just love this one too. It looks great on white polish too.
Nicky

Miki said...

Weds +Pink mani=Awesomeness!!! I would wear this for sure.