Monday, May 23, 2011

KOTD Curtain style

Hello again Ladies,
I hope you had a great day. I just wanted to share with you
my new nails tonight. I got my order from Magnonails.
They got more of the A series plates, A41 -A60.
I used A60 for these nails, CC Yum Gum, Models Own Beth's Blue.
I loved the way this looked on the plate. I think a red background with
black would make it look sexier but I do not own a nice deep red.
I tried this. I like it and I hope you do to. Thank you for stopping in again
today. I wish you an awesome Tuesday!!
Nicky





4 comments:

FOREVER '92 said...

I love the pastel colors you used than have the sexy lace of it !! Cute mani (:

Miki said...

Oooo pull out the red pumps.. Looks like lace..grrrroowl!

Unknown said...

It is nice to hear from new ladies, I was very hesitant about using this one at first but it seemed to turn out good! I think next time I am going to put the polish to fit the whole nail and see how that looks. Have a great week ladies!
Nicky

Markétka said...

goth-like. i find it really pretty :)