Sunday, June 05, 2011

Sunday KOTD

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all had a great weekend!! I had a recuperating one.LOL.
My voice has been on and off for three days now. I sound like a
squeaky toy but at least the pain has gone way down...
I did my nails again today and wanted to share with you.
I have never used this design as of yet. I love how this looks
on shirts or them pretty skirts they had long ago, many skirts sizes ago....
Oh well, Now I guess I am healthy and still drug free so I could
not stay that size and eat again so....LOL.. In the long run that is
the most important part right...
I used my Orly Snowcone with Revlon Cupid.





I have to say sorry cuz when I posted these I see a few
messy spots that I totally missed. I hope you can overlook
these couple of spots....
Thank you for dropping by and I hope to see you again...
Have a great week ahead ^_^
Nicky

7 comments:

kate said...

oh u used the pen! yay! stamp looks great too!

Miki said...

I have those cute girl thigh high stockings with those patterns..(dont ask) That would look good with red and black too. This is too cute. One of my favorites soo far =D

Rasta said...

Nice design... But I just hve to ask.. Are those your nails?

Unknown said...

@Kate- Thanks..I liked using the pen it was easier than the liners...

@Miki- Yes I seen those socks, they are kindof cathlic girl gone wild right??? LOL

@Rasta- thanks and yes these are mine underneath.. I have been getting or recently doing a gel overlay.When I had my youngest child my nails would split and not grow over 1mm without splitting so I had no choice but to get the support to grow them out, they took awhile to get this long but I love them.....

Thank you ladies for your comments and for dropping in. I hope to see you ladies again and I can't wait to see your next designs!!!
Nicky

Miki said...

Oh yes those stockings! LOL

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I love that Argyle pattern!

kate said...

hey nicky, how's it going? all well with u?