Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sassy Nails Crackle Glaze Black

Good Morning Ladies,

I was given some wonderful Nail Art products to try out so I could
tell you what I thought about these products.
Beautyexpressmall.com sent me some great items.
As soon as I opened the package I knew I was going
to have some fun.
In this pic I have the 
Sassy Nails Crackle Glaze in black.
I had never tried the crackle polish at all yet so
this was an honest review about a product I have
never used before. I got to say I was a bit worried. LOL.
I seen that there was instructions so I was a little
hesitant to use it. I have seen many of the posts
with the crackle polishes and they all looked great.
I had been thinking of purchasing some but
I am glad I waited.
At Beautyexpressmall.com they have a wonderful
selection of Crackle Glaze polishes.

I wanted a small crackle on my nails so I put it on within the one
minute it said to wait.





I think this is how it is supposed to turn out.
I used neon colors underneath to really show
the crackles. I liked the way this went on.
I followed the instructions exactly as given.
Beautyexpressmall.com has many wonderful items.

I was given a great discount for you ladies who want to 
try out this product or the other products available
at beautyexpressmall.com we were given a
30% off with code: nailpolish30
Thank you for stopping in to see me and
I hope you will go check out Beautyexpressmall.com
The customer service has been wonderful and quick.

I hope to see you ladies here again soon.
Have a great afternoon!!
Nicky


2 comments:

Miki said...

Love the neons! It's the best time of year for it. This manni has a rocker edge to it!

Miki said...

Heeeyy I thought you did a good job what you fussing about lol?!?!

Ps: I'd still rock that.