Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday KOTD

Hello Ladies,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!
I am still camera free so I had to use the cell again for a
pic. I have been doing my nails like crazy but no camera!!
I was promised they are going to return it on Thurs. If not
I am going to drive the 30 min to pick it up!!!
I kindof liked this mani but didn't leave it on long.
I just wanted to post something new...I hope to be back
on Thurs with a new KOTD. I got my Nubar order yesterday.
The spring garden collection(Think it's called) I LOVE these
colors OMG... I can't believe I just said that. Sorry.
I used Baby Sprout and Pink Lily.


Sorry it's so blurry. Oh well..
I will see you all later this week. Have an awesome week!!!

Nicky

3 comments:

-Diana- said...

I really like the nail art and colors :)

Unknown said...

Pretty designs. I must get these plates. I love the nubar spring collection.

Stop by my blog and say hi sometime :)

kate said...

nice post nicky :)

check my blog for my friends amazing upcoming image plates <3