Tuesday, July 05, 2011

On a swap quest ^_^

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope you are having a great day so far!!
I have a question for all of you!
Is there anyone who is interested in having
a swap with me?? I have never had one before but
I keep reading about some of yours and I thought it
would be a good way for me to get three very special
polishes that I can't purchase here locally or online :(

 This is what  I am looking for MAC'S Quite Cute collection:
ICE CREAM CAKE
LITTLE GIRL TYPE
MISCHIEVOUS MINT


I don't know if anyone would be interested in anything
that I have so I am just going to list my two most expensive
brands that you can check for pricing to help with your
decision.
I have all the Eyeko polishes except for Punky Pink and the Pastel one.
 These two I have used many times so it's not tradeable.
I have not touched any of the others:
Posh, Rain,Vintage, Coral, Lilac, Cosmic, Vampira, Saucy,
Nude, Chi Chi, Indigo, Petite, Tea Rose

I know that these are going for 6.00 each now, the
MAC site says 14.00 each so I am totally up to any offers
you think acceptable for this swap. I can upload the pic of my
bottles so you can see never been used. I also have the Ciate
polishes. The site says 13.93 US each
 Fade to Greige
Main Stage
Talent Scout
Ditch The Heels
Holiday Blues
Headliner
Fun Fair (I have two)
I used Holiday Blues one time but the rest I haven't used them at all. I
also have a few Gosh polishes Mystery Night,Purple Hearst.
I have some Finger Paints and some Orly too.
Llike I said I don't even know if you are interested in any of these
but if you are please send me an email at
nhorsman@live.com so we can discuss an arrangement.
I don't even know if you ladies in the US had access to this collection
but if you did would you please consider my offer??
International would just be way too expensive so for now I am asking
US residents or Canadian ones of course if you have these.
I don't think there is anything else that I have here that
would be of interest to you so these are the ones that I own that
were the most expensive and that aren't used. I hope to hear
from someone who wants to make a trade.
Let me know.
Thank you for dropping by. Have a great day!!
 
Nicky

P.S. I am totally OK with sending my stuff first so
that you can get it before you shipped anything out
for the swap. I hope someone has a set they want to trade. ^_^

No comments: