Monday, July 04, 2011

Cutie Pie Fishy

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all had a great weekend!! Mine was quiet.
I did my nails last night and they turned out so cute that
I needed to pots it. I am disappointed that I can't take
a good pic of this though, I am hoping you all can still
see it at least decent enough.
I loved how it turned out!!!!
I used Nubar Blue Hydrangea for base, sponged some
CC Chelsea Girl.
Fishy is black mix, crab at bottom is CG Millennium,
bubbles at the top are Sally Hansen Insta-dry
Co-Bolt Blue.





I left one small cuz it's the clearest but I don't know if
you can really see it good. I am going to do this mani
at another time for sure when I have my camera.
I will post the pics then if you can't see this one well.
Sorry. I know I probly should not even post pics if I can't
post good ones but I feel bad that I am not able
to share my manis with you.
Thank you for coming by to see me. I hope you will come again.
For those having a holiday today "Happy Holiday"
I have four orders coming in this week, I have been
waiting for almost a full month due to the Canada Post
strike so I have been going crazy!!! I have also been
driving my family crazy too!!LOL..
Oh well. Can't help it, I am an addict. He he he.
Do they have twelve steps for nail polish addiction??
We may need to start a support group, for those no buy times... LOL.
Anyways, I will talk to you all later. Take Care!1

Nicky

2 comments:

DesertNails8 said...

Aw I can't see the crabs. The fishies are cute. The silvery tones at the top are like being underwater and looking up at the sky - pretty cool. I like your undersea mani. I hope your packages arrive soon.

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

Such cute fishies!

Also, I tagged you for a blog award! http://lacqueredlover.blogspot.com/2011/07/two-blog-awards-oh-my.html